Great combination of Spanish Mediterranean style flavours makes for a superb rustic chicken dish
60 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
1 hr, 25 Total Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- Chopped Fresh Herbs 1 teaspoon
- Bay Leaves 2
- Tomatoe Puree 1-2 tablespoons
- Paprika Hot ½ teaspoon
- Red Pepper Diced 1
- Can Chopped Tomatoes 400g
- Chorizo Diced 50g
- Red Onion 1
- Olive Oil 2 tablespoons
- Chicken Legs Jointed 4
- Knorr Chicken Stock Pot Dissolved 1
- Potatoes Cut Into Chunks 600g
- Black Olives Optional handfull
- Heat the oil in a casserole and brown chicken all over. Remove and set aside.
- Add the onion to the casserole and saute for 3-4 mins until soft and lightly browned.
- Add diced choizo and cook for 3-4 mins stirring occasionally. Stir in the tomatoes, pepper. paprika, tomatoe puree, herbs and stock. Return chicken to the casserole and stir well. Cover and simmer for 20 mins.
- Stir in the potatoes and simmer for 35mins until cooked through. Garnish with fresh herbs
Rustic Spanish Chicken Casserole