The bold northwesters, regardless of gender, are holding a large bowl to eat noodles. Here, people who use spoons to eat noodles and soups are not seen. Everyone is a big mouthful of soup. Just like the character of the Northwestern…
Ditch the takeout tonight and make homemade Lo Mein, seasoned with the everyday flavors of McCormick® ginger and cinnamon. Keep it easy by using frozen Asian stir-fry vegetables. Toss everything in a wok or frying pan. Then plate your Lo Mein family-style over rice or Asian noodles.
how to make chinese beef and lo mein noodles,chinese beef and lo mein noodles recipes
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 2 pound Beef
- 1 Green radish or 1 white radish
- some Caoguo, Sannai, cinnamon, minced meat
- some Ginger, sand ginger, fragrant leaves, pepper
- Chop up some Scallions and garlic
- Some Strong flour
- 2 tablespoon salt
- some sodium carbonate/dietary alkali
- some oil
- Star anise, cinnamon, bay leaf, grass fruit a little
- canola oil
- Chili pepper(preferably ground with dried chili)
- I use beef brisket, which is delicious with fat and thin. Wash the brisket and put it into the pot, boil it, then put the meat into the pot, blanch it to get rid of the smell and blood, then pour out the water, and then boil it again, put the beef into the pot, then put all the ingredients of the soup into the cloth bag, throw it into the pot and start to cook, generally 1.5-2 hours, at least 3 hours for beef tendon.
- Remove the cooked meat and let it cool for later use.
- High gluten flour, put in a small amount of salt, a small amount of edible alkali, start with flour, less water, put many times. When the dough is smooth, soft and hard, cover with plastic film and continue to wake up for about 20 minutes.
- Wake up the dough, roll it into a pie shape, put on cooking oil, cover with plastic wrap, and continue to wake up. This time, it will take about 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
- Slice the green radish, put it into water and cook until translucent
- Put water in the pot, boil it, cut the dough into small strips, knead both ends, pull it apart, and put it into the pot.
- Cook well, take it out and put it in a bowl
- The beef should be cut into two parts in advance, one for the diced meat and one for the thin slice. The radish should be put into the beef soup in advance and then boiled for a few minutes. At this time, the beef soup should be seasoned with salt. Remove the radish separately, sprinkle the coriander and garlic on the noodles, put the radish slices, water the soup, and finally put the beef.
- The chili powder is divided into two parts, one is 1 / 5 and the other is 4 / 5. Put oil in the pot, cold oil under the star anise, grass and fruit, fragrant leaves, cinnamon, small hot fragrance. When the oil temperature is 80% over, pour in 1 / 5 of the chili, cook out the fragrance, the fragrance is slightly burnt. Then when the oil temperature is 50%, put in the remaining chili, stir and place for one day.
The authentic beef noodles are made by pulling a bowl of noodles. I have the skill of pulling noodles. So I cut them into small pieces and pull them one by one. The finer the cut, the finer the pull. Be patient. The chili of beef noodles is very exquisite. It’s the best with a little burnt flavor. This kind of chili is fragrant but not spicy, and the color is red and bright. Beef noodle is alkaline. It was first boiled with pomace. It’s a natural alkali. But now pomace has disappeared. So it uses a small amount of edible alkali. It’s a taste, but there’s no pomace and strength. So it can’t be lazy. It needs more rubbing.