This unique side dish features a tasty blend of sauerkraut and vegetables.
Bavarian Sauerkraut Salad,Active Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes Servings: 8–10
- 1 head green kale, cut in chiffonade
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 ounces matchstick carrots
- 1 large dill pickle, julienned
- 4 ounces prepared coleslaw dressing
- 4 tablespoons Plochman’s Bourbon Mustard
- 1 tablespoons Plochman’s Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 pound sauerkraut, drained
- Sauté kale and onions in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Mix kale-onion mixture thoroughly with all remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 15 minutes. Serve chilled.